Published Aug09 2022.
Update (Aug10 2022): check out Pedro's fancy implementation!
Update (Dec02 2022): added puzzles Goldfishies, Decadent, Polycoria, and Grouses. Updated rules accordingly.
Using orthogonal lines, draw squares around all dots such that:
- Every square contains exactly X dots.
- Exactly Y squares surround each dot.
- Squares never share lines or vertices, but may otherwise overlap.
- Lines never intersect dots or filled cells.
- No square contains a dot at its center.
By default, X and Y both equal 1.